You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘tetrahedron’ tag.
The Merkaba — Mer = Light, Ka = Spirit, Ba = Body
• A powerful tool for shifting patterns in the DNA
• Shifts psychological patterns and the beliefs on which they are based
• Supports transition mentally, physically, emotionally, and Spiritually
• Assists reduction of stress by helping us to remember Alone is All One
• Assist the physical body to connect to the etheric body.
• Helps to settle and calm one’s fear of death
• Helps in the transition for terminally ill.
• It is a good form to place between two people at heart level during meditation for a healing and balanced energy exchange.
This shape is marvelous in its simplicity. The tetrahedron is the most basic shape to be found in the three dimensional universe of volume. The Merkaba Star Tetrahedron is actually two tetrahedrons interlocked to form a three-dimensional Star of David. The configuration of the Star Tetrahedron is formed within the first eight cells of life and remains fixed at the base of the spine throughout one’s life. The Star Tetrahedron also models the energetic body of the human being, the blending of Heaven and Earth, Male and Female and was known in esoteric knowledge of Ancient Egypt as the ‘Merkaba’.